Friday, June 24, 2011

A spot of sewing.

I haven't been on line much the last day or so. I broke my poor overlocker  and thought I had really done it I broke the stitch finger and lost it in the machine, but the service man thinks he can fix it. My sewing class was a fizzer so I walked in to a local tourist shop and was wearing my coat The one from Bits Pieces  Well they wanted me to make some however the owner felt a coat was too much so I knew I wanted to try jumpers well here are the 5 for the shop. here they are. It is always just a little colder here than you think it will be.

Anyways I did replace my overlocker so I could keep on sewing And get these done. Woohoo I will have 2 now if the other one can be fixed.
pretty pinky purple

May the force be purple really

Berry cobbler

Chocolate raspberry ripple

Goldfields Ruby


 Ita has been cold and miserable at night and the flanny jammies just weren't cutting it so Zoobeedoo wanted me to finaly cut in to her Dora fleece we got from spotlight 2 years ago. She was using it as a blanket. Any way a set of freestyle jammies (no pattern) where created Can any body see the booboo in the Jammies?
I should be in bed.
 .

2 comments: